I have SO much to be THANKFUL for!
and the little things that make a big difference...
- I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior who will never leave me nor forsake me.
- I'm thankful for Ben, who stands by my side. My best friend for life.
- I'm thankful for Addison, who makes me laugh every day.
- I'm thankful for Sydney, who still likes to cuddle every night.
- I'm thankful for friends, both old & new, who bring out the best in me.
- I'm thankful for family, who know the best & worst of me and love me anyway.
- I'm thankful for Target. What other place can you find toilet paper, pj's, and home decor?
- I'm thankful for my washer & dryer. Laundry is almost fun. Almost.
- I'm thankful for Bethany, our college roomie, who watches movies with Sydney, keeps Addi off of the kitchen table, helps with dishes...you get the point!
- I'm thankful for those grocery carts that have the car attached to the front of them. Addi LOVES those.
- I'm thankful for our pest control guy. I've only had to kill 1 scorpion since his last visit.
- I'm thankful for the tabs on the aluminum foil box. Did you know that the ends fold in, to help keep the foil from falling out? A good tip to know for those holiday left overs.