Friday, June 20, 2008

The wonderful world of moms!

This hat lasted about 5 minutes
I can't remember if this was before or after Caleb had a coke?
Will & Audrey sat long enough for me to snap a picture. Who cares about pictures? Let's play!
The whole gang!
Addi had all of the fun should could handle for one day.
This was a monumental day! After 3 weeks of "retirement", I feel that I'm an official stay-at-home mom. When the big decision of the day is to buy a hotdog or go back into the water, you know that you've reached mom-hood! 
We met up with some girls from our Sunday school class for a day at Noah's Ark Splash Park. Addi loved it. We mostly sat in the shallow end & watched the bigger kids run around, but that was enough entertainment for us. Every so often, we we're innocent bystanders in a big kids game of "who can make the biggest splash", but Addi didn't mind. I'd wipe down her face & we'd continue our routine of kicking and splashing. We lasted 2 hours before throwing in the towel. I don't know who had more fun, me or Addi? Thank you Logos' moms, for making this such an easy transition for me!
And as far as the big decision goes, we went with the hotdog.  
At only $2, who can resist!


1 comment:

A is for Audrey said...

so cute! welcome to the W.O.M.!! (wow, i just realized that reads like "womb"...i think i'm on to something! ;)