Tuesday, June 23, 2009

on the mend

The last few days have been WONDERFUL! Addison is back to her old ways of giggling, dancing and getting into trouble. Here she is with my new sewing machine (thanks mom!). I've been working on some curtains for the new house while Addi has been under the weather, but she's had her eye on me, and the sewing machine, since we got home from the hospital. Her curiosity finally got the best of her yesterday, and I found her here, in my chair, turning all of the buttons and makings "sewing machine" noises. It was so good to see her laughing and pretending the way she usually does. Never again will I take for granted her zest for life. Wether it makes my life hectic and chaotic or not, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I loved the builiding blocks/diaper photo with precious Addi - she's adorable. These black and white ones with her and your new sewing machine are great too. :) I am so glad she's geting back to herself and I can't wait to see the curtains you make!! :)