Friday, August 6, 2010

Chalk Talk

So...I haven't been super pumped about A&M football starting back up. With all of the hype about possibly going to the SEC & then absolutely nothing coming of it, except UT getting more money (sorry Linds :), I was already feeling a little defeated.
That was of course, until I went to Chalk Talk!! This is an AWESOME event that they put on once a year for us Aggie ladies. You have dinner in the Zone Club, mingle with some players, here Coach Sermon talk about the upcoming season, etc.
Most of these guys are red shirt Freshman.
ALL of them called me mam'! Ah~
Dat Nguyen, our new Linebackers Coach.
Ben got onto me for smiling.

Then you get to go to McFerrin practice field and run drills with the players and coaches! It is incredible. Even 16 weeks prego, I was out there workin' my tale off. I have more pictures of my mad skills that I could post for you, but I'll spare myself the embarrassment!

Next, it's off to the Bright Complex, where you meet more coaches, talk offense & defense & see the locker room. I snagged this picture with Coach Sherman before getting started.
The locker room, a work still in progress apparently.

Last, but not least, you get to go on Kyle field & watch football highlights on the jumbotron! Can you say AWESOME!?
The Yell Leaders led us in a few yells before calling it a night.
I can now honestly say, that I can't wait for football season!!
Only 29 days to go!!

Is anyone coming in town for games?? You've got a place to stay!!

2 comments:

Another Texas Family said...

Did I read that right...16 weeks pregnant?! I seemed to have missed that information somewhere!!! Congrats!

Kelly said...

That is awesome! I had several friends go to that this year. I am definitely going next year. lol