Monday, September 8, 2008

5 years and counting...

Can you believe it's already been 5 years!? 
Ben and I made a quick getaway to Zihuatanejo, Mexico last week to celebrate. And did we ever. This place was 1st Class! 
Our days consisted of playing tennis, reading books and eating AWESOME authentic Mexican food. Exhausting right? 
I love you babe! Thanks for making these the BEST years of my LIFE! 
lunch on the beach
ben boogie boarding. what a stud!
enjoying the infinity pool!
here's Ben losing miserably at backgammon. 
thank goodness for Corona!
missing Addi

3 comments:

harris5 said...

Awwww..beautiful!! How fun! I bet y'all missed Addi bunches....Congrats on 5 years....

Kelly Bowman said...

Tiffany, it was so good to see y'all too. Addison is just precious. What a fun trip you guys had. I have added y'all to our list too.

Gina said...

i'm so late reading your blog, girl. but here's a note to you about your vacation... you are hot, girlfriend. such cute pics.