Monday, September 29, 2008

girly weekend

Addi & I trekked back up I45 this weekend to hang out with some great gals. A trip well worth it! We met up with my old college roomies on Saturday morning for Lisa's neighborhood garage sale. With girls in tow, we wheeled and "deal"ed. Lisa found a bike seat for Maile & Hannah bargained for a cute rocking horse for Addie. I found some outfits for Addi from Bloomingdales New York for $1 each! (a step up from our usual Old Navy finds) The only thing missing was Niki. 
We love you girl!!
Maile, Addie & Addi. What cuties!
We then scooted over to Abbey's baby shower for some more girly fun! 
Cake & babies! Does it get any better than this?! 
A day full of girl time was well worth the quick drive up I45. 
This cake rocked! It was from kroger of all places.
Abbey & the hostess. Abbey- you're beautiful! Only 8 more weeks!
On a side note: if you want to learn how to be girly. click here. i googled "girly" just to make sure you spell it with a "y" and not an "ie" (a girly girl would probably know this) and this link popped up. Hilarious. 
My favorite: "Say more hi than hey. It's more girly." Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Great pics! It looks like y'all had fun. I loved that girly link. My favorite? "...don't shy away from braces. Just think of them as jewelry for your teeth!" heehee