Monday, October 6, 2008

Oil Ranch

Addi & I went to the Oil Ranch on Friday with some girls from our Sunday school class. Addi's on the younger end, so I wasn't sure what she would get to do, but she loved it!! We stood in line with the older kids and watched them take turns riding ponies. I was just going to sit Addi on the pony & take her picture, but she seemed to enjoy it so much, that we went for it. She made it around the entire arena. I was so proud. We skipped out on milking the cow (which I was okay with) and went for a hay ride instead. This was definitely Addi's favorite part because half way through the ride, we got to feed the cows. She thought it was hilarious! She was fearless! She would pet their nose & let them lick her feet. It was so cute & so gross at the same time.
the hayride group
addi's first pony ride
such a brave little one

1 comment:

harris5 said...

Awww...I love er!! Need y'all here with us so we can do that stuff together as cousins :0)