Wednesday, October 22, 2008

pumpkin patch

I convinced Ben this 
weekend that we needed 
to take pictures of Addi at a pumpkin patch. To which he replied, "why?". 
I said, "I dunno.... 
it's just what moms do". 
Being the wonderful husband that he is, he went along with it.

So here we go. Pictures of Addi at a pumpkin patch. 
Note: Addi is standing all by herself! 
Not that this is common-place yet, but she's trying.
I love this picture. She's such a daddy's girl. 
Little did we know that Ben's truck (parked behind the bushes), 
was getting broken into at the time. We've looked through all the pictures, thinking we'd see someone walking down the street with Addi's diaper bag. Urgg.. such is life.

1 comment:

harris5 said...

I love my neice..and YES it is the THING to do...take pics of your baby(s) at the Pumpkin Patch :0) We were suppose to go tonight but its 55 and rainy here...hoping for tomm....Love u..sorry again about Ben's truck...SUX!