Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday


Black Friday is a big day for the Harris ladies. 
I used to think those women who would wake up at 5am & rush down to Macy's, just to fight the crowd and stand in line for hours were CRAZY! Just pay the extra $10 next week and save your sanity. Well, I've become one of them. My mom, Tami and I have even made it a Harris tradition. Each year, we try to plan some type of shopping trip, but with hectic schedules this month, we had never finalized plans. 
Well, they surprised me & showed up at my door the day after Thanksgiving! After trekking 4.5 hours down I45, they were ready to hit the sales. And did we ever! I'm almost done Christmas shopping...and it's only December 1st! Addi & I loved seeing Nana and Aunt Tami. Ya'll are AWESOME!!

5 comments:

Brent and Abbey said...

Wow! How fun! Harris ladies know how to party!

harris5 said...

We had sooo much fun....So glad we decided to come....Best wknd in a lloonnggg time :0)

The Smallwood Family said...

what a great surprise, so sweet of them - I am envious I have barely started shopping!

Mommy said...

Fun!! I was on a ranch in South Texas NOT hunting. I wish I could have been at the mall like y'all! :)

Wanda said...

Oh what a fun trip and just look at those 4 beautiful ladies!!