Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's SNOWING!

Can you believe it! It snowed in Houston! My camera couldn't capture the flakes and obviously it didn't stick to the ground, but I promise, it snowed! Just like a kid, I ran outside, Addi in tow, both of us all bundled up. I tried my best to capture Addi's expressions. The flakes stuck to her hair and to her nose as she tried to grab them. My neighbor was driving by and jumped out to take a picture of us. Notice both of our snow boots. Obviously, more of a fashion statement down here than a necessity. Or are they?! I'll have to keep em' closer to the door (as opposed to buried in our snow gear), just in case another blizzard blows in!

2 comments:

harris5 said...

OMG!!! Is hasn't even snowed here! Love those boots :0) Miss y'all....

Wanda said...

Ohh, my two Houston girls in the snow... well almost - beautiful. Love, Mom