Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Addi's eating habits

13 months is an interesting age when it comes to eating. I try to introduce new foods to Addi on a daily basis. I first show Addi how much I'm enjoying eating this fabulous new food item & then offer her some as if I'm sharing my most treasured possession. Although most of my efforts end up on the floor, we've found great success with bananas, mac & cheese and scrambled eggs. And of course her favorite snack is Cheerios. Well, I realized today, how much she is learning from us and mimicking what we do. When Ben came home today to join us for lunch, Addi not only offered him some Cheerios, but insisted on feeding them to him & then double checking to make sure he ate it. She was very thorough and patient. Just like mom.

3 comments:

harris5 said...

SOOO cute...Love the 2nd pic :0)

The Smallwood Family said...

she is getting so much hair!!

Brent and Abbey said...

Oh, priceless! I think Ben was enjoying those cheerios... makes them taste so good when his sweet girl that is feeding him, I am sure!