Thursday, September 3, 2009

Addi's 1st day of school

I dropped Addison off this morning for her 1st day of school! She sported a new hair cut (from Mrs. Susan), her favorite leopard skirt (from Aunt Tami) and her very own backpack, of which she carried all by herself. I was so proud of her! My baby girl is growing up!
I probably took a million pictures before we even made it to the door.
Addi even remembered where her classroom was.
She practically knocked these boys over to get to this toy. She was still giggling when I snapped the photo. Hopefully "sharing" is on today's lesson plan.
We haven't mastered our fruit shapes yet, but she nailed the triangle.

1 comment:

harris5 said...

Oh my goodness...she looks all grown up! I miss you guys so much...can't wait to see you soon. give that school girl kisses from aunt Tami (: