Monday, May 10, 2010

Dad & Daughter Dance 2010

Well. It's official! Addison has been to her first dance! I give her an A+ for cuteness!! Dance moves earned her a B- however (only because I know what she's capable of). She started off doing GREAT! She did everything we taught her. She shook her head. Turned in circles. Flapped her elbows. DWTS, watch out!!
But as more girls showed up and the dance floor got crowded, Addi completely froze up. What happened to my crazy girl who dances and sings at Freebirds?!! As long as Ben held her, she was fine, which of course he loved! Here they are with George, Brooke & Hallie.
Then she found the Candy Bar. All hope was lost.
Happy as can be with a mouth full of skittles!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pics! and great job helping with the event. The gym looked awesome! I had a blast with Addi, though there may be some dance lessons on the horizon...for both of us!

Ben

Rachel Paxton said...

Awwwww.... Daddy/daughter stuff has got to be the CUTEST EVER!! And, I must admit, I'm liking those paper flowers, Tiff. I expect to see some gracing every event you host. ;-)

The Smallwood Family said...

she look so cute and so much older!!

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures. Looks like she had a great time.